Friday, May 15, 2009

Da Rulez



It's amazing just how many ways one's own life can become screwed up.

I've generally been a girl that follows "THE RULES" to life.

Be kind to others

Don't take what isn't yours

Give whenever you can give

Earn a living and use your money responsibly

Work hard and you'll be rewarded

Love openly, honestly and loyally

Well, I could go on, but I won't... Anyway, I'm not perfect, don't get me wrong. I break the law daily in my commute to work (I speed) and there are times when I don't necessarily give when I could give... but over all, I have followed those rules to life.

So, why is it that I continue to get the absolute opposite of those rules thrown in my face and used against me?

Most people in my life have been far from kind, I've had things (including purses/cash) stolen from me, those who have "a lot" that are close to me, still don't give when they could, ***work related items omitted**, and love? HA... the "love" in my life was not open, honest or anything near to loyal.

So...WHAT'S UP!?!?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yeah! Totally, Like, Thank you!