Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Balance - Zen - Humanity



Hello lovies!

In my life, all through it...as long as I can remember, I've always felt scattered... and as my consciousness has grown, I've increasingly come to believe that there is something in me that is out of balance.

Zen? Spirit? No clue... HOWEVER... I've come across a site that more than 100,000 have found before me and it's AMAZING!

Check it out... read about him, what he's accomplished... his tips, etc.
This is how I WANT to be...it's what my heart and soul desires. Lofty notions... lofty goals... but, as with all things and as I learn more and more from my Kylie8Cake friend... I can only take one thing at a time. So...I need to learn what I can and cannot do... and then learn that limitations mean nothing and all things are achievable... just not always the easy or expected way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yeah! Totally, Like, Thank you!