Sunday, March 8, 2009

Stupid Rude Idiots of the WORLD...


I'm just so incredibly annoyed right now! Ok, Ok... this blog is apparently becoming my bitch digest. lol...I swear that I do have happy sun shiney times too...Lol.
Ugh. Anyway... So, I love him dearly but my guy was laid off almost 6 months ago now. First, let me tell you what... he has been nearly unbearable for me to be around!
... ... ... *deep breath* moving on... ... ...
So, he got a temp job, and is off on a job tonight, overnight. WOO HOO ...he'll get paid, happy dance, big smile, yippee....this is a good thing. It's far away and over night, but oh well. So, they partner him up with some others for the drive. Dude "A" is driving. They get about an hour down the road and Dude "B" decides to light up a blunt! Not asking if it's Ok with the others in the car, or whatever...then...THEN...passes it to Dude "A"...You know, the driver?!?!?!?
Let's get something perfectly straight here... I have NO problems with weed. I think it should be legalized, monitored and taxed the hell out of (lol)...Ok, back to point... I don't care about it. I have no moral or ethical B.S. with it ...
HOWEVER.....................................................................................................................
not when you're imposing it on someone else...you know, like in a small car! and not when people are trying to keep their shit together and provide for their families and/or kids by working in an economical environment where work is scarce and if you were all busted that would be gone along with everything else!!!! I'm so ticked off right now! Down right pissed off!!!
Hello? You are operating a motor vehicle, with some that I LOVE in it! HELLOOOO....you're making them all smell like weed...to go to WORK! Do you really think noone will notice?
AAAAAAHHHHH... Ok, I am totally not ticked at BF...not his fault that it happened. It's just that responsibilities come first and if someone else F-s that up for you what then? what if ....what if... what if... but C'mon... UGH.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yeah! Totally, Like, Thank you!