Saturday, March 14, 2009

I'd Like to Write a Series... Introduction.


@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
I've been looking for a way to write about modern sex without coming across as tacky, crude or uncouth. This is a task that I have been finding to be rather difficult. Now, the thing is that I am unsure if it is hard because I'm just a blunt and admittedly open person, or if everything is so damn politically correct anymore that you just never know what's "OK" to say.
So, this is what I've decided to do...

Write what the hell I want!

The masses are asses!

Yay Me!

Please now boys and girls, please do not get upset. I do VERY much value your opinions... I truly adore hearing conflicting views and playing the "devil's advocate" for all the difficult topics out there. Keep in mind, opinion has never killed anyone... only action can stake that claim...

So, we shall call this my introduction. Ladies and gentlemen, I hope that I can entertain, enlighten and maybe even educate you with my (probably really) short series on HUMAN SEXUALITY...duh duh duh...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yeah! Totally, Like, Thank you!