Friday, March 13, 2009

Happy Friday the 13th!

So, what do you think?

Do YOU have Trisadekaphobia? paraskavedekatriaphobia? friggatriskaidekaphobia?

Is it anything 13 related...or just Friday the 13th... Let's investigate, Shall we?

Did you know that 2009 has THREE Friday the 13ths? Usually, there are two of these in a year. So, is 2009 EXTRA unlucky? Lol...
  • Superstitious diners in Paris can hire a quatorzieme, or professional 14th guest.
  • It's been estimated that [U.S] $800 or $900 million is lost in business on this day because people will not fly or do business they would normally do.
  • According to superstition, if you cut your hair on Friday the 13th, someone in your family will die.
  • A myth says that if a funeral procession passes you on Friday the 13th, you are the next to die.
  • Tupac died on Friday the 13th
  • Castro was born on Friday the 13th

Ok... so are you worried? Should I be worried? I can tell you, honestly, if it CAN go wrong, it WILL go wrong for ME! Lol... I do try to maintain a humorous view of this fact, and I mean that it is a FACT! Ask and I'll prove it. Ha!

Anyway, I've never found anything in my personal life that corresponds with Friday the 13th... heck, never even anything with 13 that I can recall.

So...It's my (un)scientific conclusion that it's all a big pile of pffffffffft.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yeah! Totally, Like, Thank you!